-
一碗豆花儿 TED“旧友纷纷关心,问我去了哪里,让我如何回应,终究只是梦境”
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
When I was dream我曾陷入梦境,
I took my body
梦里跋涉万里
to beautiful places
而那美丽风景
I'd never been.
此生未曾亲临
I saw Gibraltar,
直布罗陀美景
and stars of Kentucky
肯塔基的繁星
burned in the moonlight,
全被月光燃尽
making me smile.
让我心醉神迷
And when I awoke here,
但我此刻惊醒
the sky was so cloudy.
空中布满乌云
I walked to a party
聚会仍在进行
where people I know
旧时知心好友
try hard to know me.
纷纷表示关心
and ask where I've been,
问我去了哪里
but I can't explain
让我如何回应
what I've seen to them.
终究只是梦境
Ah,listen,dear heart.
Just pay attention,
只要你用心
go right from the start.
从原地出发
Ah, listen,dear heart.
You can fall off the map,
你会偏离航向
but don't fall apart.
但别迷失自己
Ooh ooh ooh,
Ah ah ah ah ah.
Ah ah,
ah ah ah.
When I was out there,
当我深处险境
the ocean would hold me,
大海抱我在怀里
rock me and throw me,
拍打我、摇晃我
light as a child.
像在婴儿床里
But now I'm so heavy,
但我如此疲惫
nothing consoles me.
谁能给我慰藉
My mind floats like driftwood,
我心如漂流木
wayward and wild.
狂野、任性、无助
Ah, listen,dear heart.
Just pay attention,
只要你用心
go right from the start.
从原地出发
Ah, listen,dear heart.
You can fall off the map,
你会偏离航向
but don't fall apart.
但别迷失自己
Ooh.
You don't want to go through life as the woman who rowed across the ocean.
一个女人如果有一个差一点就完成的梦想,生活是无法继续的。
摘自TED《那个划向飓风的女人》