-
译心译意译味 昨日重现 Chinese Edition
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
YESTERDAY ONCE MORE
昨日重现
Words & Music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis
词曲:理查德.卡朋特/约翰.贝迪斯
Translated by Qin Jun
译配:覃军
When I was young I'd listen to the radio
年少时候我喜欢听着收音机
Waiting' for my favorite songs
守候心爱的歌曲
When they played I'd sing along
一边听 一边唱起
It made me smile.
快乐欢喜
Those were such happy times and not so long ago
这样的幸福时光已离我远去
How I wondered where they gone
却不知到了那里?
But they're back again
重温那往昔
Just like a long lost friend
像失散的知己
All the songs I loved so well.
所有动听的歌曲
Every Sha-la-la-la
唱起 沙-啦-啦-啦
Every Wo-o-wo-o
唱起 喔-喔-喔-喔
Still shines
多惬意
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing so fine.
美妙的节奏多神气
When they get to the part
每当歌曲演绎
Where he's breaking her heart
凄凄惨惨戚戚
It can really make me cry
我也曾悄悄哭泣
Just like before
好似往昔
It's yesterday once more.
好似回到过去
Looking back on how it was in years gone by
回首看看走过的这些时光
And the good times that I had
那幸福一去不返
Makes today seem rather sad
让今日格外感伤
So much has changed.
星移而物换
It was songs of love that I would sing to then
那些我曾唱过的爱情歌曲
And I memorize each word
字字句句记心底
Those old melodies still sound so good to me
古老的旋律 消失在岁月里
As they melt the years away.
听来依旧很甜蜜
Every Sha-la-la-la
唱起 沙-啦-啦-啦
Every Wo-o-wo-o
唱起 喔-喔-喔-喔
Still shines
多惬意
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing so fine.
美妙的节奏多神气
All my best memories
所有美好记忆
Come back clearly to me
又浮现脑海里
Some can even make me cry.
我也曾有时哭泣
Just like before
好似往昔
It's yesterday once more.
好似回到过去
Every Sha-la-la-la
唱起 沙-啦-啦-啦
Every Wo-o-wo-o
唱起 喔-喔-喔-喔
Still shines
多惬意
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing so fine.
美妙的节奏多神气
Every Sha-la-la-la
唱起 沙-啦-啦-啦
Every Wo-o-wo-o
唱起 喔-喔-喔-喔
Still shines
多惬意
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
唱起shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing so fine.
美妙的节奏多神气