• 从庭菲Vanessa     美丽的爱尔兰音乐(二)Cara Dillon Craigie Hill

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    Cara Dillon一首美丽的《Craigie Hill》(克雷吉山),据说感动了整个爱尔兰。 虽然音乐中关于爱的故事很美丽,但关于Craigie Hill(美丽的克雷吉山)的说明却并不多。根据google到的资料,Craigie Hill在苏格兰的Perth,而Craigie,在苏格兰语里是多石的,崎岖的意思。
    她来自一个爱尔兰传统音乐世家。
    她的声音清透美丽而极具风格,借鉴引入了多个民族音乐特有的元素,并融入自己天然的个性和感染力。
    歌曲正是描述了年轻人远离他乡,相爱而不能相守……一首可以循环播放的歌。好听:)

    It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing,
    春天的时节,小鸟儿们在歌唱
    Down by yon shady arbour I carelessly did stray,
    沿着远处阴凉的凉亭我不经意间竟迷失了方向
    The the thrushes they were warbling,
    画眉鸟柔和的唱着歌
    The violets they were charming
    还有那娇媚的紫罗兰竞相开放
    To view fond lovers talking, a while I did delay.
    看着多情的恋人们低语,我停下了脚步
    She said my dear don't leave me for another season
    她说,亲爱的,不要再多一个季节的别离
    Though fortune does be pleasing I 'll go along with you
    虽然命运将我们捉弄我还要与你在一起
    I 'll forsake friends and relations and bid this Holly nation
    我愿放弃亲友放弃神圣民族的祝愿
    And to the bonny Bann banks forever I 'll bid adieu.
    还有美丽的巴恩河岸
    He said my dear don't grieve or yet annoy my patience
    他说,亲爱的,请不要悲伤否则会困扰我的耐心
    You know I love you dearly the more I'm going away
    你要知道即使离开,我只会更强烈地爱你
    I'm going to a foreign nation to purchase a plantation
    我要去一个遥远的国度,买下辽阔的农场
    To comfort us hereafter all in Amerikay.
    我们今后可以安居乐业 一切尽在美利坚
    Then after a short while a fortune does be pleasing
    不久以后当一切都已经平息
    It will cause them for to smile at our late going away
    我将让所有人都因我们这次离别而幸福
    We'll be happy as Queen Victoria all in her greatest glory
    我们将像维多利亚女皇一样 快乐,有着她最伟大的荣耀
    We'll be drinking wine and porter all in Amerikay.
    我们畅饮红酒和黑啤酒,一切尽在美利坚
    If you were in your bed lying and thinking on dying
    如果 你躺在床上正思考着死亡
    The sight of the lovely Bann banks your sorrow you'd give o'er
    只要想起可爱的巴恩河岸,美景便能让你忘却忧愁
    Or if were down one hour down in yon shady bower
    或许瞬间就会降临,降临在那幽暗的凉亭
    Pleasure would surround you you'd think on death no more.
    快乐将围绕着你,你将不会再想到死亡
    Then fare you well sweet Cragie Hills where often times I've roved
    所以永别了吧,我可爱的克雷吉山峦,我曾漫游数次的地方
    I never thought my childhood days I 'd part you any more
    我以为从我孩童时期起就不会再和你分开
    Now we're sailing on the ocean for honour and promotion
    而如今我们却航行在荣誉和重生的海洋里
    And the bonny boats are sailing way down by Doorin shore.
    沿着多里安海岸,美丽的船儿在航行
    下一期通道:


    1970-01-01   26赞       4踩       2961浏览 评论(17)
从庭菲Vanessa
女 影后lv56

48615/48678

粉丝 27101关注 355