• Ray大橙子     《我忆起,我忆起》:因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    第二季 第七期:魔友之声《我忆起,我忆起》

    257'

    本期配音:THG·Arron
    感谢Arron在百忙之中接受邀请参与配音

    I remember, I remember
    我忆起,我忆起

    Thomas Hood
    托马斯 胡德

    I remember, I remember the house where I was born,
    我忆起,我忆起 那栋出生时的屋宇,

    The little window where the sun came peeping in at morning;
    早晨,阳光从小窗中 偷望进去:

    He never came a wink too soon nor brought too long a day;
    他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌,

    But now, I often wish the night had borne my breath away.
    但是现在,我常愿夜晚 带走我的呼吸!

    I remember, I remember the roses, red and white,
    我忆起,我忆起 玫瑰花开,有红有白 紫罗兰,

    The violets, and the lily-cups, those flowers made of light!
    百合 那些由光辉构成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

    The lilacs where the robin built, and where my brother set the laburnum on his birthday,
    有哥哥生日时种植的金炼花,依然常青!

    The tree is living yet! I remember, I remember
    我忆起,我忆起经常荡秋千的地方迎面而来的风是如此清爽

    Where I was used to swing, and thought the air must rush as fresh to swallows on the wing;
    飞燕也颇有同感; 昔日意气扬扬的心灵, 现在变得如此沉重,

    My spirit flew in feathers then that is so heavy now, and summer pools could hardly cool
    就是夏日的池水也无法冷却我额头的热狂!

    The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember the fir-trees dark and high;
    我忆起,我忆起 茂密高耸的冷杉;

    I used to think their slender tops were close against the sky:
    我曾想象它细长的枝尖逼近天空;

    It was a childish ignorance, but now it is little joy
    虽然只是幼稚无知, 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

    To know I'm farther off from heaven than when I was a boy.
    因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了!

    ➛➜➝➞➟➠本期结束

    上期节目回顾:

    感谢订阅该专辑的你们,下期不见不散

    1970-01-01   59赞       2踩       6284浏览 评论(38)
Ray大橙子
男 男二号lv40

21788/22140

粉丝 794关注 311